Weirs and promoting retail through print and digital
Winner: 2018 Best Retail Publication with the Content Marketing Institute Awards
Communicate the heritage brand and products of one of Ireland’s oldest jewellery and watch stores to an existing database and to encourage their target audience to shop in-store and online.
Weirs has two target markets to communicate to: 40+ market, wealthy individuals looking to purchase pieces that will last to the next generation and young urban individuals looking to buy fashion jewellery and watches for themselves or as gifts for others.
In order to reach both markets, 256 created tailored content for both target markets across print and digital.
- Developed a communication strategy for both target markets that ensured highly targeted delivery of all content
- Used COPE to create content that would work across many platforms
- Created two magazines: 16pp newspaper and a 100pp glossy magazine
- Provided a full magazine service from ideation, through shoots, editing, design and delivery
- Distribution through the Irish Times and U Magazine
- Created content from the magazine for targeting be used in social media
- Created content that could be used on their website
- Produced digital versions of the magazine with click to buy on each product
Weirs has seen a significant increase in the number of customers as well as spikes on their website from social media postings from content created for them.