House and Home
Winner: 2017 Innovation of the Year with the Irish Magazine Awards
Create a leading interiors publication, for print and social.
House and Home underwent a full redesign in August 2016 while a new website Houseandhome.ie was launched in January 2016. The brand is active across social media including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Brand extensions include bespoke reader and client events and regular supplements on specialist topics.
One of a stable of titles published under licence by 256, House and Home is created, managed and amplified to grow the home interest audience, on and offline around a shared love of the home.
House and Home is the leading interiors media brand in Ireland, published bi-monthly for the last 20 years and with a strong digital and social presence.
- House and Home is the best-selling interiors magazine in Ireland outselling its nearest competitor by 77%
- It has one of the fastest growing websites and profiles on social media
- It is a multi-award winning publication with awards for design, editorial, digital and innovation.
- House and Home’s native content solutions have been a big winner with the interiors industry
- 22,000 followers across social platforms