Dublin Economic Monitor
Dublin City Council and DKM Economists asked 256 to originate a launch design for the Dublin Economic Monitor, a quarterly economic barometer for the capital launched in 2014.
The Monitor tracks 15 key economic indicators and is packed full of stats. In order to bring them to life we:
- Extensively researched aesthetics and designs before settling on a brand style
- Created a brand that spoke both to the client and the Monitor’s potential readership
- Print design and production
- Created, publish, and update a mobile micro-site
- Created a digital interactive flipbook on the Dublineconomy.ie website
- Associated graphics, pull up banners, MPUs and infographics
The DEM has set the benchmark for capital cities to follow.
- The .ie ranks No. 1 for the search term ‘Dublin economy’
- Print editions distributed widely among Dublin business people and inward investors
- Prominent feature on the Irish media scene, with mentions on RTÉ, the Irish Independent, the Irish Time and more
Dublin City Council
Dublin City Council is the authority responsible for local government in the city of Dublin in Ireland. As a city council, it is governed by the Local Government Act 2001. Until 2001, the council was known as "Dublin Corporation".