The DKM/EBS report has been published quarterly since 2011 and details housing affordability around the country. A particular emphasis is on First Time Buyers and providing useful information for potential house buyers.
However, the original reports were congested and difficult to read with little voice or character. 256 were tasked with presenting the complex data and findings of the report in a consumer friendly, digestible and engaging way.
The World’s first ‘Infozine’, or informational e-zine, packed with easy-to-digest facts, figures, and information. A holistic project, 256:
- Carried out a complete redesign of the DKM/EBS report
- Wrote, edited, and presented the information in the infozine
- Created ‘pull-away’ infographics and graphics to share on social
- Researched and optimised the infozine for a positive customer experience
- A visually pleasing report that highlighted complex data in a digestible way
- Wide distribution online and in the media
- 5,000 reads on the EBS website on the 2016 report
- Winner in the Content Marketing Institute awards (US) for Best Use of Infographics – the first Irish brand to win an international award. (2014
EBS was established in 1935, by Alex McCabe and a small group of teachers working together to help each other buy their family homes. EBS' purpose is to help families get on in life still continues and today EBS offers a wide range of financial products and services.