Anytime digital campaign
To create a digital campaign that would support and promote EBS’ proof point and ABL campaign around the idea that anytime mortgage meetings really do mean anytime.
A robust content campaign that ran over three weeks and included TV, outdoor, digital, PR and social.
The Anytime campaign was very detailed and involved multiple media strands and content creation to raise awareness of EBS’ USP.
Campaign threads included:
- An online survey that became the backbone of a content calendar that looked at Irish people’s unique relationship with time and answered questions like ‘How long is a donkey’s year?’ and how late is ‘dead late’?
- A video ‘vox pop’ asking Irish people about their understanding of time (and what anytime really means) to be featured on Facebook and YouTube as pre-roll
- Multiple assets across Facebook including teaming up with noted Irish comedian PJ Gallagher, short videos, animated motion graphics, a series of widely popular illustrations and gifs from illustrator Rob Stears, and copy about the survey
- Mugs, calendars, and t-shirts to give away in Facebook competitions
- Anytime infographic
- Blog posts further discussing the topic
- A dedicated landing page to house the various assets, as well as convert visitors into leads
- Unforeseen positive brand sentiment – especially rare for a financial institution
- Winner of the Best Branded Content Campaign in the Global, Content Marketing Institute Awards (2016)
- Winner of the Best in Finance (Bronze), International Content Marketing Awards (UK) – Bronze Using Content Marketing to Revolutionise EBS (2016).
EBS was established in 1935, by Alex McCabe and a small group of teachers working together to help each other buy their family homes. EBS' purpose is to help families get on in life still continues and today EBS offers a wide range of financial products and services.