256 takes home 9 nominations in 2019 Irish Content Marketing Awards
256 and its clients have received nine nominations in the Irish Content Marketing Awards 2019.
The awards recognise outstanding content marketing in Ireland, as well as achievements in using content marketing to drive real business success.
“It’s great to see our client work recognised as best in class across so many categories,” Karen Hesse, CEO of 256, says. “The Irish Content Marketing Awards highlight outstanding content marketing this side of the Atlantic and we’re delighted to be considered among the finalists. It’s especially nice to be recognised at home alongside our recent win and top content agency in the world nomination in the Content Marketing Awards in the US.”
The Dublin-based creative content marketing agency received nominations in the following categories:
- Best Content Marketing Award – International
- Most Effective Use of Print (Multi-Media)
- Best Content Marketing Award – B2B
- Best Content Marketing Award – Annual Content Strategy
- Most Effective Use of Photography
- Best Content Marketing Award – Travel
- Best Content Marketing Award – Internal Company Engagement
- Best Content Marketing Award – Social
As the ceremony date draws near, more details on the awards show will be announced. We look forward to the gala awards ceremony on Thursday, September 26th in Ballsbridge, Dublin.