Advance your career in content marketing with a global award-winning agency
In the fast-paced world of digital marketing, it’s not the technology that really matters, it’s the stuff that’s done with it that counts. Now that’s what we call content!
256 | Ireland’s first content marketing agency with a growing client roster across Europe is expanding its team with this exciting role.
What’s in it for me?
Apart from working with great people (writers, designers, content strategists, planners, marketers), you’ll get invaluable experience in a hugely employable area. Content Marketing is developing into a multi-billion dollar business so here’s your chance to get a foothold in a booming industry. This is a fast-paced media environment so there’s something different every day.
What do I have to do next?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role you are applying for in the subject heading, some samples of your writing and a cover note explaining why you are the Content Native we’ve been looking for.
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019.
We do not need help from agencies at this time.
Content Marketing Manager
Does this sound like you?
· Editing and writing are my first passions, followed closely by digital marketing. I write (and edit) clean and accurate copy that people want to read.
· I’m passionate about all kinds of content and believe in the power of content as the bedrock of digital strategy.
· I have a qualification in digital marketing or journalism and I’ve worked in a media or agency role for 2-5 years with some experience managing client accounts.
· I’m at ease creating a winning content strategy for B2C and B2B clients.
· I’m at my best working as part of a team of people to create and deploy engaging digital campaigns for clients.
· People tell me I’m a great communicator. When I’m making a presentation, everyone is listening.
· I have experience in a broad range of marketing technologies including inbound marketing solutions like HubSpot, Marketo, Adobe.
· Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube – I know how to get the best from them for clients.
· SEO is my thing.
· I want a new challenge in an emerging discipline as I’m constantly updating my skills.