Hiring: Inbound Marketing Executive
We’re hiring a talented Inbound Marketing Executive to join the team at 256.
With an emphasis on B2B, you’ll be working primarily on inbound, paid social, and HubSpot.
You’ll be expected to measure the performance of all campaigns and provide analysis and reports based on agreed goals so a background in analytics is a major plus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in agency or in-house in an inbound/digital capacity.
- Preferably hold HubSpot certification with practical experience in using HubSpot (or other marketing software) in integrated campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and optimising for search.
- Be responsible for seeing campaigns through from start to finish, from ideation to strategy through to the nitty-gritty of workflow management and lead scoring.
- Have solid experience in reporting and analytics, including written reports and presenting in person.
- You’ll know your way around data and be able to set up, write copy for, and optimise landing pages and user funnels, with excellent knowledge of database management.
Plusses in your favour:
- A demonstrable interest in B2B tech.
- Experience in paid social.
- An interest in writing/content creation, with your own blog.
- An innate curiosity about digital and the tech that powers it.
- Presentation/client-side experience.
- An interest in RuPaul’s Drag Race, for Friday viewing parties.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.