The Seven Stages of Making Kick Ass Video Content
Video may have killed the radio star but we’re not taking anything for granted after watching Making a Murderer. One thing for sure is that video is riding the crest of a wave at the moment so there’s no better time to be making video content as part of your overall content plan.
That’s not to say that you should shoehorn it in there for the sake of it but it’s definitely a worthy addition to your content arsenal. Not sure how to go about making video content? Well, we put together a little video called The Seven Stages of Making Kick Ass Video Content to give you some tips and pointers.
In case you’re wondering why you need video in your life, here are a few surprising statistics to consider.
- It’s been predicted that 80% of internet traffic will be video by 2019.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line increases the click through rate by 65%.
- 90% of people say that seeing a video of a product is helpful in their decision-making process.
- 96% of B2B companies say they’re planning to use video in their marketing efforts in the next year.
- 48% of millennials will only watch videos on their mobile device.
- Using a video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
There you have it. Video can supercharge your emails/landing pages, businesses are getting on board the video bandwagon with good reason, and some millennials apparently think the whole reading thing is overrated.
So check out our great video and find out what you need to know to make kick ass video content.
Want to chat about making video content?
We’re always ready to chat if you need any advice on making video content or want to use our award-winning content team. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to keep up to date with all the latest news on content marketing and digital.